A cat story for Monbla.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George Kaplan

Reaction score
There are these two identical tabbys that have been hanging around my house lately. I call them Thing1 and Thing2. Recently, a smaller grey and white fellow has joined the party, but he always seems to show up late. I'll come out my door and the Things will glare at me and run off, then a minute later the little guy will come around looking confused. "Where'd they go?" He seems to say. Today i watched this play out, and said to him, "You better catch up!"
That's when I laughed out loud.
"Ketchup! Your name's Ketchup!"

Thing 1, Thing 2 and Ketchup. Brilliant!

...and if number 4 turns up George? Lat, Soap, Flake, Rubbed?!!! Lol.

Stick":jo6abiy8 said:
Thing 1, Thing 2 and Ketchup. Brilliant!

...and if number 4 turns up George? Lat, Soap, Flake, Rubbed?!!! Lol.
I had a DSH Tortoiseshell female named Charatan for 17 years. :twisted: :twisted:

We acquired a "blizzard cat" during the storm last month.   What we thought was a little kitten showed up on our patio and sought shelter under some porch furniture.  We tried to find her owner, but she was apparently a stray, so we took her in when the storm hit.  We had her spayed a few weeks ago and the vet told her she is at least two years old.  She is tiny, just under 6 lbs and I guess she won't get any bigger.  This one is a cuddler.   She'll stay on your lap as long as you like and if we put her on a chair, etc, she's content to stay there for hours.  She hasn't quite taken to our other car, Smokey (male) and still threatens to tear him a new one.  But, they have been getting closer and now sleep on our bed at night, albeit at a distance.  We named her "Pris" (wife thinks Priscilla for Presley, I was thinking of Daryl Hannahs character in Blade Runner as she is pretty fierce).

12742139_10100166110265999_6248384073701563325_n.jpg