A confession. Forgive me father for I have sinned.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm already almost through the one ounce bag of 1Q and have to admit that it's pretty enjoyable. It isn't an all day anywhere smoke, mainly because it's pretty soft and does best when indoors and I'm in the right mindset to sit and puff very slowly. Tried it in a cob and the flavor disapppeared but it likes a couple of Petes that I use for work pipes. Outside in a breeze it tended to burn hot and give little flavor. Sitting in the cab of the Kenworth on a cold morning with a cup of coffee and the windows rolled up, damned fine smoke. I found that I could smoke a couple of bowls of this and not feel the need to stop smoking. A lot of guys smoke to get the nicotine kick but I usually smoke in smaller bowled pipes and rarely get all the way to the bottom of a bowl because I get to that point where I'm feeling the nicotine and then I'm done, and I usually don't want to smoke anything else for several hours. This stuff I can smoke a bowl, finish a run to a job, smoke another, never get to that point of not wanting anymore. I'll be buying a pound of it soon.

Puff Daddy":q76e1eof said:
... I found that I could smoke a couple of bowls of this and not feel the need to stop smoking. ...This stuff I can smoke a bowl, finish a run to a job, smoke another, never get to that point of not wanting anymore. I'll be buying a pound of it soon.
Bald-Headed Teacher also works for this purpose, in my experience. YMMV.

Does this mean puff will lose his moderator status lol? I smoked a bowl of it last night actually, it was nice in an off beat sort of way. Bit sweet though, and I get more crap for smoking back to back pipes in the house bc of all the smoke. I found a jar of RLP 6? maybe when I was looking for the 1Q, may try that one tonight to see what's up

i smoked so much 1q when I started I cant atand it in any way any more I smoked It by the pound a pound a month for like a year or 2