A couple this go around

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Earlier I took a break from the cobs and muckled onto this sweet little bent Freehand with plateau top by JT Cooke. Keeping it smokey with some Orlik Golden Sliced.

35530981655_e2bd42ccd2_z_d.jpg

Spent a good deal of time rearranging some pipe racks to kind of consolidating the racks by maker and thus far all of the JT Cooke Pipes, ten in all, the Dunhill Pipes, sixteen in all, the Becker pipes, twelve in all, the Trever Talbert pipes, eight in all, the lid topped pipes, five in all, the metal pipes twenty six in all, the corn cobs, no idea how many, are in the top shelf of the cupboard and the bamboo shank pipes, again haven't counted them, in the desk drawer.

Happy with what I had accomplished I decided to have a celebratory smoke of some Dunhill Dark Flake in the NPW, National Pipe Works, Standard model with hard rubber stem.

When I first got this pipe I knew nothing of the company nor how old it was, all I knew was it had never been smoked and was harder than any cob I've ever seen. Whoever owned this pipe over the years probably kept it in a drawer since it looked new when I received it. I was finally able to ascertain the age of the pipe was 99 y/o so I promptly filled it with tobacco and had a smoke.

That was eleven years ago so today trying to beat the rain again I'm keeping it smokey with some Dunhill Dark Flake.
banjo

35400355341_450e986fb3_z_d.jpg