A different type of hording

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tate

Reaction score
Just ordered 20 bags of 100 pipe cleaners. Not sure why, I think my wife wants to see how much space they take up on the boat. In any event, I thought it was pretty comical to order that many at once. I'm sure some of you old codgers have closets full of the things.

Goodness, I don't know what it is with me but I always forget to order pipe cleaners, 2000 pipe cleaners should keep you going for a while, I'm always running out of the damn things, almost out now as it goes, thanks for the reminder, have to sort something out next week or so.

You have enough to make a zoo full of pipe cleaner animals!!  Plus some to clean your pipes. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

7ach":1dx2ov5s said:
Are you going on a 2000 pipe cleaner boat voyage?
Probably more than that.  :twisted: 

Planning a five year circumnavigation.

I buy 20 packages at a time, too. Because I'm compulsive obscessive about cleaning my pipes after every bowlful. Use them up in 4-6 months.

I did the same thing. Something about the price break got me...along with the fact that I'll probably use 75% of them in my pipe making efforts.

A five year circumvention sounds incredible. I can't even imagine the things you'll experience out there. Well, I can imagine actually, but mostly I imagine things from deep sea movies, creatures of the deep type things. Hope you don't run into any of that kind of stuff  :D Oh, and don't run into any  :pirat: either.

Man, I've never been able to use that emoticon before. ..cool.

Nothing odd about buying that many pipe cleaners.  I do the same thing as well -- but mine are the 56 ct. BJ Long (yellow label) Regular Cleaners -- saves me a whopping $3!  :lol:

I dont know if you got enough, 5 years is a long time to stretch 2000 pipe cleaners, before you take off I'd order a few more if I were you  :D 

JParker":xwe8sifa said:
I dont know if you got enough, 5 years is a long time to stretch 2000 pipe cleaners, before you take off I'd order a few more if I were you  :D 
Five years is looking hard at 2000 days. I would be wanting a lot more, but you know your smoking habits...

holymolar":x4m1axhg said:
I buy 20 packages at a time, too. Because I'm compulsive obscessive about cleaning my pipes after every bowlful. Use them up in 4-6 months.
This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  :) 

AJ