a few more fresh out the shop

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three more stunners Richard! Really dig the extension on that third one.

Jim

huffelpuff":zlu8mtjq said:
Three more stunners Richard! Really dig the extension on that third one.

Jim

Thank you Mr. Jim they were a lot of fun to make.

Best Regards
Richard

DrumsAndBeer":cksija2p said:
Nicely done.. I really like the rustication on the second pipe.

thank you sir, we have a pipe show next month here in St. Louis I hope to sell as many as I or I should say my wife can I wont be there but will be watching through Skype.
Best Regards
Richard

They're all great pipes but I have to say that the dye job on that first pipe is really out of this world.

CapeMayBen":bk6h2e0e said:
They're all great pipes but I have to say that the dye job on that first pipe is really out of this world.  
Thank you sir. I applied three different colors first was dark walnut then sanded most off next cherry and sanded again but not all of it and last was a virgin which pulled out the grain.

Best Regards
Richard

I've always loved your style of pipe making as you know Richard and these are 3 more fine examples of your wonderful work, I simply adore the first one, wonderful work again my friend.

Briar Spirit":00ll128e said:
I've always loved your style of pipe making as you know Richard and these are 3 more fine examples of your wonderful work, I simply adore the first one, wonderful work again my friend.

Brother thank you for the kind words and as you too know I am a fan of your work would love some day to set down with you and make some sawdust.

Best Regards
Richard

Richard Hester":8e5fxi6l said:
would love some day to set down with you and make some sawdust.
That would be a fine thing indeed Richard, I cannot imagine enjoying anything more my friend. :sunny:

Thank you brothers for the kind words. I cant wait to get back home and back in the shop, looking forward to May.
Best Regards
Richard