A few more in the past weeks

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ocelot55

Reaction score
So here are a few more pipes I made in the past few weeks. All are sold. Unfortunately they all still have my chicken scratch dremel signature. I just priced some stamps. It's gonna cost me about $300 to get what I want. That's a lot of money for a broke grad student like me. Anyway here are the pipes. Of course any comments are welcome.

6-12_3.jpg

6-12_4.jpg

5-12_3.jpg

5-12_5.jpg

reject2-12_3.jpg

reject2-12_4.jpg

Those are all awesome looking pipes! I especially like the top one, looks like a good nosewarmer to take a stroll with!

well done man! i dunno about the color on the zulu...but the shaping on all of them are great. looks like you keep movin on up.

Dude you have a great eye and a great gift. I love the second pipe, keep up the great work buddy. :cheers:

They are all very nice looking pipes, especially that volcano.

That's some VERY NICE work !! The Blue stain on the little Zulu is interesting and the grain, shape and stem work on the "Volcano" is phenominal! But my fave is the last one the lovely "Cutty" style! That's some really nice work !

Thank you guys for the comments. My stamps are on the way. I cant wait to try them out. I guess I had better start on some more pipes!!

I just came across this thread and realized that I own that 3rd pipe! Ocelot and I made a trade and I got that wonderfully carved pipe at the bottom. It smokes like a charm! Since Ocelot also introduced me to non-aromatic tobaccos, I've made that my first non-aro smoker. Great work on all three Ocelot!

Brian

Growley":xpkon2gm said:
I just came across this thread and realized that I own that 3rd pipe! Ocelot and I made a trade and I got that wonderfully carved pipe at the bottom. It smokes like a charm! Since Ocelot also introduced me to non-aromatic tobaccos, I've made that my first non-aro smoker. Great work on all three Ocelot!

Brian
Thanks, Growley. I hope you continue to enjoy it for a very long time. I've got several more in the planning stage. Hopefully I'll be finished with them soon.

Excellent work! I particularly like the blue. I realize it's different, but as I begin my interest in pipe collecting, I surely wouldn't want them all the same...