a few new pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Hester

Reaction score
It's been a year since I been home and even longer since I got to make a few pipes it's great to be home and wounderful to play with a briar again.

Thanks for looking

That green one really has some great lines to it! All in all, a nice bunch of briar there!

Good looking bunch of pipes, Richard! I especially like the saddle-bit bent second from the top. Really nice lines on that one. :cheers:

Thanks brothers I got one more in the shop and then my time home and making pipes will be over for another 6 months. It was a great time but like all fun things this too went by way too fast.

Best Regards,
Richard

ontariopiper":npvr9ubx said:
Good looking bunch of pipes, Richard! I especially like the saddle-bit bent second from the top. Really nice lines on that one. :cheers:
They're all great Richard, but I'm with Ont on this one.

Stick":7ypxvmp0 said:
ontariopiper":7ypxvmp0 said:
They're all great Richard, but I'm with Ont on this one.
Thank you sir,

They look great. Wouldn't mind owning one like the one on the bottom. :)

AJ

All are very nice looking pipes, but my favorite is the second one. I'm going too also check out your website. Thanks for posting :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Richard, sorry your domain no longer exists. Was interested in the second pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":xy47pyb2 said:
Richard, sorry your domain no longer exists. Was interested in the second pipe.  

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Yeah my site is down for I am never here to keep it up and running. PM me and we can work up a deal if you like.

Regards.
Richard

AJ":5b0a8v1r said:
They look great. Wouldn't mind owning one like the one on the bottom. :)

AJ
AJ they are all for sale ;) , thanks for looking and have a great day.

Regards,
Richard