A few of my favorite pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midnight Blues

Reaction score
Not an extensive collection but all I need to participate in the celebration of Briar and Tobacco....

DSCN1551.jpg

DSCN1550.jpg

DSCN1549.jpg

DSCN1547.jpg

Wonderful pipes, and I love that Aristocob is given a place of honor beside his compatriots.

(The Sterling Forest Renn Faire stein is also pretty classic!)

Very nice MB, thanks for sharing. You sure do keep your pipes clean as well.

Blues -- nice looking rotation! I especially like the looks of the Castello... Which one is your favorite/best smoker?

Trout Bum":6jnwony9 said:
Blues -- nice looking rotation! I especially like the looks of the Castello... Which one is your favorite/best smoker?
Thanks T,

My favorite pipe or should I say the pipe with the most sentimental meaning would have to be my Cavicchi Saucer, my kids presented it to me last year on my 50th birthday. Very thoughtful and completely unexpected. As far as the best smoker, let me think...well the Saucer and the Tan Castello Sea Rock are unsmoked and the rest do all smoke wonderfully but the best smoking would have to be my Jack Howell Volkimo, just an amazing pipe....

Best, Dan

Midnight Blues":o5zmgl46 said:
l the Saucer and the Tan Castello Sea Rock are unsmoked
How do you do that?! Not smoke pipes like that I mean, I wouldn't be able to do it, sit there and look at them and not smoke them. You've got amazing patience my friend! I'm stuffing a new pipe with tobacco on the car ride home :lol:

Puff Daddy":ivzfw5ml said:
Midnight Blues":ivzfw5ml said:
l the Saucer and the Tan Castello Sea Rock are unsmoked
How do you do that?! Not smoke pipes like that I mean, I wouldn't be able to do it, sit there and look at them and not smoke them. You've got amazing patience my friend! I'm stuffing a new pipe with tobacco on the car ride home :lol:

Patience grasshopper....a fine pipe remains unsmoked only once, the time must be right for once smoked one can not go back.

What I really mean is the house to myself for a few hours and the phone off the hook....

Very nice pipes indeed. I especially like the look of the pipes with the overlaid dots on the stem. What maker is that?

twodots.jpg

Maybe I should know it and it will be a duh! moment for me!

Doug

Very nice indeed,,thoughtful choices,,,,the sterling festival mug reminds me,,a great place to spend the day,,,and the volkimo is amazing,,,thanks for sharing

dougc905":do4z1nqy said:
Very nice pipes indeed. I especially like the look of the pipes with the overlaid dots on the stem. What maker is that?

twodots.jpg

Maybe I should know it and it will be a duh! moment for me!

Doug
As PD said the carver is Claudio Cavicchi, click HERE for some info. In my opinion Claudio makes amazing pipes, definitely worth looking into...

cavicchi.jpg