A friendly REMINDER from the Mod Team..

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just proud that the critisizm wasn't direct toward me....ALL the rest of yiz should be ashamed :lol!:

So here's the thing, when we post a simple topic like this it isn't an invite for more bullshit, it's a simple message to be read and thought about. Go back and look over the first few posts and then how the thread unravels into crap.

We mods and admins take nothing for the daily work and concern we put in here. Don't poke a finger in our eye when we have something serious about the board to say, please. Does anyone else need a little break? Just gave one guy a little break from the board for a few days. This place is supposed to be a community, a place to share, not a repository for juvenile crap. There are other places to go.....

Shouldn't have to spell it out.

Puff Daddy":8rfoledp said:
bruins":8rfoledp said:
Nitschke066":8rfoledp said:
bruins":8rfoledp said:
puros_bran":8rfoledp said:
and in general act like they are face to face at a bar or coffee shop....
well put. that's exactly how it feels. now someone get me a beer! :D
I gotcha Bru! Just passing the Greencastle exit on 70E, I'll toss a couple out the window! :lol:
i'm waving at you nitschke. i got you a table at moores bar. :D
[Sigh!! Another perfect example of saying something that's nothing when nothing is required. How did the man put it? Blah blah blah blah blah!. Do people not realize that posting nonsense for the sake of posting nonsense (1) makes people not take you seriously when you want to be taken seriously, and (2) encourages more nonsense that ends up with mods asking you to shut the hell up?

Pipe board, intelligent conversation on other subjects welcome. Like Blah blah? Try Facebook or Twitter.
Sorry PD, I'll go back to my hole now.

Nitschke066":0azynzo5 said:
Sorry PD, I'll go back to my hole now.
Dude, how old are you? Do you really feel it's necessary to say stuff like that? First, more blah blah blah, thanks. Second? I have kids, that poor me I'll go hide in my hole now crap doesn't work for them, sure isn't going to work for you. Nobody's gonna feel sorry for you.

You want freedom to say any foolish thing you can think of without repercussion? Go start your own forum.

Thread locked due to lack of restraint by members who love to hear themselves babble on.

Status
Not open for further replies.