a growing interest in nasal snuff..

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SouthernPiper

Reaction score
I have a growing interest in nasal snuff, and I have some questions regarding odering from across the pond. I've heard horror stories of folks making big orders, and having to wait weeks and weeks for it to go through customs, IF it even gets that far.

Besides the shipping worries, I'm trying to figure out what I would enjoy.. I'm strongly considering Toque due to the large selection and good prices. But at the same time, toque sounds a little "candyish", and I want some proper snuff. Poschl seems to be another favorite.

Guess I'm off to youtube to watch reviews!!

Regarding brands my favorite is Wilsons of Sharrow. Very old manufacturer, lots of traditional blends. Aniseed extra is my #1, but Irish High Toast, Tom Buck and occasionially Crumbs of Comfort are in the rotation. I do snuff Toque but don't find I get the same kick as WoS, I like their Raspberry Menthol and Toast and Marmalade on occasion.

Just going to place an order from the WoS factory but my past experiences ordering from overseas are that it gets here pretty quick. I snuff a few pinches every day so a 25g tin lasts me a while. All of my orders have got through the system without any hitches.

I have a few tins that I would trade for whatever if you are interested.

If you like Latakia blends I've got an ounce of bully budd and 5110 bulk from mcclelland. That's an ounce of each. I like Latakia but those are too strong for me. If you're interested in a trade PM me and we'll get it setup!

Thank you for the recommendations I've only had some stuff that came from a local tobacco shop and it was awful I don't remember the brand name but it was a little red can it was like cayenne pepper