A hard day at the office

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the link...awesome....and we just grab it off the shelf and complain about how much it costs.

He's been climbing for hours, and those BBC jerks and their camera rigs shoot right past him in a few seconds. Help a guys out, for Pete's sake!

That must be some good honey, Can't say I every had any food that good to risk that climb, Not a fan of multiple bee stings either

R.A.":4rrdk3up said:
That must be some good honey,
you talking about the product he retrieved from the tree,,,or his wife,,,

R.A.":j53duj83 said:
That must be some good honey, Can't say I every had any food that good to risk that climb, Not a fan of multiple bee stings either

You'd be suprised what a man will do when he doesn't have Krogers or Save A Ton right down the road..
Bet your butt you'd be climbing for honey and shooting monkeys out of trees with dart guns if that WAS your grocery store.

I think I'd rather blow smoke in a smoke nazi's face as screw with the bee's..lol

puros_bran":ffg4aky1 said:
R.A.":ffg4aky1 said:

You'd be suprised what a man will do when he doesn't have Krogers or Save A Ton right down the road..
Bet your butt you'd be climbing for honey and shooting monkeys out of trees with dart guns if that WAS your grocery store.

I don't know what I'd do, but I'd eat dirt before I'd climb that tree. :affraid:

King Lear, with 2 companions, speaking to a impoverished beggar, or "fool" --

"Here’s three on ’s are sophisticated. Thou art the thing itself."

(Meaning, we are civilized and modernized. You are the real thing.)

...I would add that I hope the BBC crew at least told him about Ebay.