A hearty thanks to Falconer :)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gandalfpc

Reaction score
Ye Old Falcon was kind enough to send me one of his drawings, shown below happy in it's new home...

falcon1.jpg

falcon2.jpg

As I am one who is fond of both Holmes and wheel guns, it is much appreciated :)

Beautiful work, brother Valky!!

Congratulations, brother Gandalf!! Enjoy it!!

Robert

Looks awesome in the tin tableau!

(Valky sent me a print, too... I still need to frame it before it gets its place of honor. A fine fellow indeed, that Falconer.)

Wow, a Webley, one of my sentimental favorites of old, masterfully drawn. Congrats.

Falconer":2d6u9b0z said:
Valky... you improved your looks!!! :shock: Darn good looking face lift!!!!!!!!!

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Like I said above, you did a great job on that drawing!!! ;) ;) ;)

Robert

Good on you brother Dutch!
Well played there, you are a good man Falconer!!!!

Looking sharp Gandalf, dig the den you have there!!!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I second Piet on the good looking den and well done on the artwork, really, really cool :cheers:

Wow - you really have talent Valky. It's a magnificent drawing.

It''s a lot easier when you have a passion for the subject. I'm a gun and steam engine nut! Got lot's of prints of them if anyone is interested in such trivialismness. (is that a word? should be.)

Aaah guns... Having been in the armed forces for well over a decade I have developed a passion and respect for them. The lore and history behind firearms always fascinates me. :pirat:

Awesome print! My favorite medium as well. To view that is, I can't draw a stick figure.

beautiful falconer! and a damn sexy room there gandalfpc!

I love the wall of tins, but I dred fixing up that wall when I move :)

gandalfpc":tws37enq said:
I love the wall of tins, but I dred fixing up that wall when I move :)
move? you can't move now. it's about perfect!

Falconer":i8wexon7 said:
It''s a lot easier when you have a passion for the subject. I'm a gun and steam engine nut! Got lot's of prints of them if anyone is interested in such trivialismness. (is that a word? should be.)
When you say "steam engines," are you talking about steam engines in general... or, locomotives? I love both! But, I have a special adoration for steam engine locomotives!! They are beautiful!! And, they make the most beautiful sounds as they chug along and blow their whistles!!!

I would love for you to share your drawings of steam engines!! And, I promise to be nice!!!! :oops: ;) :oops: ;)

Robert