A Hello from Norway!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olle0047

Reaction score
Hello!
My name is Ole and i live in Norway!
Just came over this forum by accident and thought i should have a go at it!
I am a newbie to pipesmoking, been smoking for 6 months approx. Started out with collecting and ended up trying to smoke em, loving every moment even tho i used to be an anti-smoking person!
My favourite brand to collect is Oldenkott, love these pipes for some reason and most of them are great smokers.

Looking forward to posting in the forum, see you around!

Welcome aboard, Ole!

Smoking a pipe ain't smoking....it's smouldering! So, no conflict with your anti-smoking status.

Welcome aboard Olle! Pipes are wonderful works of art that I just love to hold in my hand and look at. You must however put them to their intended use or it would be a shame!

Hei Olle!

Nice to read a poster from Norway!
Me is living in Norway too. I`m living in Røyken, near Drammen for half a year now. Originally I`m from Germany.
If you are interested in a conversation about pipes and so on, just contact me. ;-)

Michael

Welcome to the Brotherhood, Ole!

I am a big fan of Lillehammer pipes when they can be found. I wish they had not closed up shop (bought out actually, for their pipe making machinery). BTW, my cat is from Norway. He's a Norwegian Forest Cat, thus the origin of my nickname here, skaukatt.

Happy Smokes!

Lou