A little project I thought of.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karok01

Reaction score
Well, I really like comics, and I really like Pipes, so i thought i would do something that involves both. So here are a couple of pipe smoking Super heroes I've found that I would like to share.
The first is a two page mini adventure involving 'The Banshee' of The X-Men having the problem of running out of tobacco, and his ways of obtaining more.
The second are just a couple of panels for X-Men #28 Showing Professor Xavier lighting and smoking his pipe.
I hope some of you find this interesting, and I hope you can tell us something about pipe smoker's that you remember in comics, or funnies, or whatever. No picks needed if you can't find em' just give a name of the character and what they appear in and I'll do my best to find pics.

TheBansheePipe1.jpg

TheBansheePipe2.jpg

ProfessorXaviersmokingapipe.jpg

Thanks,
Mike

How about Jenna Jameson as Bat Girl, smoking pipe with the Boy Wonder :)

A 21st century geriatric take on Cheech and Chong's Up in Smoke where they sit around all day drinking coffee and smoking Stonehaven, trying to figure out ways to scrounge up rent and metamucil money.

Gotta keep it real, ya know?