A live and well in Utah

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
Hello my friends, I'll make this short and to the point for things in my life have changed drastically and priorities have changed sadly. It's a lot drier here without the humidity I've grown use to but, this has aided my smokes in being much more enjoyable in some ways, be glad when it warms up.
I'm still trying to settle in here and will be away for a time longer, so please don't take offense if I fail to reply to this thread. All those who know me well know you can always email or call me.
Hope to be back soon, Ron

Don't let the folks fool you, they're decent people out the, to my experience. Good to here you're settling in!

Great to see you back!!! Keep in touch when you are able!! Moving and adjusting are always a B!T(* :p :cheers: FTRPLT

Glad to hear you're settling in. You have my deepest sympathies on the cold weather you're experiencing. It really makes it hard to enjoy a decent smoke.

Jim

Thank you all kind gentlemen, things are looking up here as of late and that's not because I've fallen and can't get up. I do miss my shop though and all the things I could achieve easily by having all my tools at hand and a place to do it, not to mention making pipes which has regained a new interest in me. Hopefully within time I'll have a shop back and continue on with my pipe making..........if anyone wants the dadburn things still by then. I really haven't much to say other then that but, hope your all doing well and your smokes are sweet. ;)

Ron, I gotta tell you I'm thrilled that pipe making is starting to look like fun again. Its always a drag when you start something for fun or as a way to relax and it turns into work. It just sucks the fun factor right out of it. I know push comes to shove if you start making pipes again I would find a way to get another one from you. The one I have smokes too dadburn well to be any kind of mistake that's for sure. Don't go and injure yourself in the meantime. I for one like to hear from ya! Oh and enjoy those views out there. The trips I made to Salt Lake the past year were just full of incredible views.

Jim

Cartaphilus":ps6dj2qv said:
Thank you all kind gentlemen, things are looking up here as of late and that's not because I've fallen and can't get up. I do miss my shop though and all the things I could achieve easily by having all my tools at hand and a place to do it, not to mention making pipes which has regained a new interest in me. Hopefully within time I'll have a shop back and continue on with my pipe making..........if anyone wants the dadburn things still by then. I really haven't much to say other then that but, hope your all doing well and your smokes are sweet. ;)
Ron, rest assured if you start making pipes again there will be a great many here ready and waiting to snag them - myself included!

Hope you can get your shop set up before too long, and sure is good to see you have a hankering to get back into pipemaking.

:D

Cheers,

RR

I keep coming back in hopes I can get back into the swing of things and join in a conversation with you all but, the minute I log in I find I have nothing to say.
Preoccupied maybe, I don't know. It's like writers block sorta, I want to just don't have anything to say. Sorry guys, this is going to take more time then I thought. :fpalm:

It can take a while to settle in, no worries. We'll keep the light on for you!

It happens to us all at one time or another. You'll be back in the groove soon I'm sure.

Jim