A lot of Out Of Stock

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corncobcon

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I've noticed that many online tobacco dealers are out of stock on many tins and bulk tobaccos. Also noticed that many of those are Virginias or Virginia based tobaccos. Could it be that these are not just out of stock but will not be replaced? I hope not.

Corncobcon":9sqc5xn1 said:
I've noticed that many online tobacco dealers are out of stock on many tins and bulk tobaccos.  Also noticed that many of those are Virginias or Virginia based tobaccos.  Could it be that these are not just out of stock but will not be replaced?  I hope not.
 AAAAAH! Another believer in the "glass is half empty" theory of life ! :twisted: :twisted: Blends change and come and go. That's life! We've lost a lot of good blends in the 40 plus years I've been smoking a pipe ! Onward thru the fog ! :twisted: :twisted:

I wouldn't be too concerned yet Conrad. I'm sure the e-tailers will restock in the near future. I'm sure there is still some back stock available. The question is how long will it last with people panic buying. I swear tobacco is moving faster now than when the FDA announced they were sticking their nose where it doesn't belong. Be patient wait for the restock and then order.

Yes I'm being optimistic I know but it's all I got at the moment.

Jim

Well, damn!! :evil: I guess my 40+ Dunnie and 70+ McClellands tins will just have to hold me for a while :p :D C&D and P&C (among others!!) may see a considerable increase in business volume!! :cheers: FTRPLT