A.M. Routine

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PiedPiper62

Reaction score
Good Morning. I'm just enjoying this leisurely morning w/ my usual a.m. rotation: a bowl of HH Vintage Syrian, a truly light and well-aged Latakia blend, then a bit later a bowl of my newest acquisition: SPC's Plum Pudding; a little heavier than the HH (notice a pattern here?) Later a break from the Lats & on to some funky goodness: Ennerdale flake for a break. Then a rest. Retired you know... Later today another blend, perhaps Bill Bailey's Balkan Blend (BBBB), an Oriental-forward tobacco blend. Then, after a late lunch a heavy, rich newly acquired tin of Ten Russians... Whew, I'm tiring here just thinking of my day!! And yes, out of boredom I really will smoke all of these for the next week anyway... Trying to wrap my head around these new tobaccos, but loving every minute of every puff! Cheers, PiedPiper62

PiedPiper62
Wow, retired @ 55 and now you have more time to enjoy many pipes anytime your in the mood.
So, any other hobbies?
I'm 66 and if it were not for becoming ill I'd still be working. Truly enjoyed what I did for a living. Also miss traveling and my friends from Europe, Asia and the Middle East. But we still keep in touch with emails.
ENJOY YOUR RETIREMENT

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!