A new way to fund my TAD/PAD!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick Fox

Reaction score
Here in Sacramento, it is illegal to sell your blood. But it is not illegal to sell your blood plasma. A coworker told me he does it at a clinic and they give him 25 bucks a draw. They say you can do it 2 times a week. That's an extra $200 a month! My cellar will be growing soon!
Now if I can keep my blood pressure from spiking when I see the needle I'll be set! :shock:

My cellar currently sits at 2 tins of Peterson Sherlock Holmes and 1 tin univerity flake.
it could really use the extra funds.
Anybody got other ideas?

Damn, that is a really cool way to raise dosh for your smokes, when we give blood here in the UK the best we can hope for is a cup of tea.

Wish I could help with ideas, I have been trying to find ways to raise funds for my own smokes for a while now as 1 50g tin of baccy a month really sucks, being disabled and having a debilitating illness I find it extremely difficult to raise funds for anything, so if you find any ways that are possible for folk here in the UK as well I would be very appreciative if you shared them. :heart:

:( well I couldn't keep my bloodpressure from spiking. This sucks. They told me it was too high and that if they pricked me, I'd bleed too fast. Anyone know of another way to generate $$$ for tobacco cellars? I'm already working 2 jobs to cover daily living costs of Mrs Fox, Fox Jr and myself. Any ideas would be welcome.

"Plas'in" for pipes. That's some punk rock sh*t right there. :cheers: I've done that for booze and food back in the day, but not for pipes. Probably gonna have to go down that road soon anyway. :lol: