A photographic catalog of the horror.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreadgerbil

Reaction score
I've had a few people ask me to take better pictures of the lovely haul I got so I found some time for it last night. This includes some lovely new things that arrived yesterday. Completely anonymous and completely lovely.

The lovely little nosewarmer. It's a really nice smoke and actually lasts a fair bit of time.

DSCF3119.jpg

Dutch Gouda clay pipe. Lasts almost as long as many of my other pipes which surprised me a great deal!

DSCF3121.jpg

Dartmoor beer mat!
DSCF3123.jpg

DSCF3125.jpg

Some Cigar Connoisseur - Circus Spun cut. Smells delicious!

DSCF3127.jpg

Samplers of various tasty tobaccos. I'm excited to try these.

DSCF3129.jpg

A lovely spiced shisha tobacco. I prefer these spiced and traditional styles to the sickly sweet kind you get in most hookah bars here in the US.

DSCF3131-1.jpg

Here's me enjoying it with my cat, Earl Ragnar the Younger, who was demanding attention.

DSCF3202.jpg

Some very nice Petersons. Both tobaccos I love!

DSCF3133.jpg

Here is what I got in the surprise extra packages. Very, very nice!

DSCF3135.jpg

DSCF3137.jpg

All delicious AND I really needed some new pipe cleaners!

The Squadron leader, which I've always wanted to try but never picked up before, goes perfect with this lovely piece of artwork Kiev got for me.

DSCF3205.jpg

Some more that I'm excited to try.

DSCF3139.jpg

Yes, I've already broken into the Wild Turkey. Went perfectly with dinner in the Sukkah last night.

DSCF3141.jpg

DSCF3151.jpg

Of course, the Hot Wheels car is hanging with my other Gentleman's Club decorations. (A Gentleman's club is a very different thing where I come from. Imagine my shock when I found out what it means here!)

DSCF3143.jpg

This cigar is getting saved for a special occasion.

DSCF3145.jpg

You people are seriously awesome. I cannot thank you enough.

BONUS:

I found a pipe while walking in the graveyard a while ago. So far all attempts to find it's owner (It was just sitting on a park bench) have failed. So I am refurbishing it and keeping it. I really tried hard to find the owner.

IMG_20120926_131323.jpg

Half way through the refurb.

DSCF3115.jpg

DSCF3117.jpg

I thought for a second someone sent you a cat.
Waitaminute! You found that pipe in a graveyard near Halloween, and you wonder who the owner is?!! Have you held a seance? That pipe is ghosted, my friend.

I think Mr. Kaplan is right. You might want to give it the ol' salt and holy water treatment to rid the ghost.

George Kaplan":pnx95d8f said:
I thought for a second someone sent you a cat.
Waitaminute! You found that pipe in a graveyard near Halloween, and you wonder who the owner is?!! Have you held a seance? That pipe is ghosted, my friend.
LOL. I figure that if I died and none of my piping friends were around to use em, I'd want some young lad to stumble along a pipe or two of mine and get to enjoy them. It's a lovely pipe and a very good size! Just needs a bit of TLC.

Solid destruction from the Brothers. :cheers:

The graveyard pipe is awesome. Harlock is probably jealous, if you've ever seen Foghorn Legpipe. It's filled with voodoo, mon.

8)

Uh, oh. B. J. Long pipe cleaners..... Are you sure one of these was not the work of The Shadow? :?: :?: :?:

That really is a nice haul. A good selection of aged tobaccos.

Enjoy. 8)

Well, I got some more lovelies but I've been super busy so I will post them tonight. Thank you all so much.

Ocelot55":8ek3riuj said:
I think Mr. Kaplan is right. You might want to give it the ol' salt and holy water treatment to rid the ghost.
Hilarious!

Now I want to clean up some of my 2nd favorites and leave them at graveyards!

Finally, I have a spare second to post the last of the bombs!!!

(If you're wondering what's been taking up all my time, it's been working 9 hour days with a 20 mile round trip to work and then coming home to take care of these ladies.)
DSCF3499.jpg

Here are the snaps of the awesome things I got!!!

DSCF3512.jpg

DSCF3514.jpg

DSCF3516.jpg

Rattrays Black Mallory
McClelland Christmas Cheer
Rattrays Red Raparee
SG FVF
Oskar blues beer mat
Mr. Palomar by Italo Calvino
L&P Black Ribbon
L&P Black and Gold
Peretti's Dutch Chocolate
Peretti's Opulence
Peretti's Honduran Cigar
AWESOME Suprtle!!!

Good job taking care of the kittens. And good job with that round trip to work on the bike.

Enjoy the haul and the kitties. 8)