A pipe for two!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airborne

Reaction score
I recently saw this pipe on the internet and was wondering who would actually smoke it. Maybe a husband-wife team? I can't remember the price, but it was in the thousands. Made by Manduela from Denmark. Her pipes (the ones made for single smokers that is) are usually fantastic but pricey.

:shock:

Uh... that seems like it would be pretty uncomfortable to smoke with a friend or your wife. Imagine sitting in one place, locked in a specific posture, staring at the person smoking your pipe for an hour.

That being said, perhaps it would be a nice way to puff 'n' pass. :geek:

You mean 2k?
As in 2 large, 2 grand, way 2 much?
Just kidding. Her stuff is great, and she obviously has a sense of humor!

Not to be bold, but...

...that's just a damn stupid idea. I can imagine the bowl heating, condensation and problems arising from this one.

So, she imagined the classic "lovers at a milkshake" image, I'm sure. Not to sound sexist, but... "Women." :roll: :roll: :roll:

Gotta give her credit for ingenuity.

8)

...even if you passed it around, the opposite side would have to be plugged by a finger so as not to act as a carburetor...so your buddies are sticking their nasty fingers all over YOUR end of the pipe, and vice versa...

...dumb dumb dumb. :lol:

That would be ideal for wet smoking. Just turn it around when it begins to gurgle. Or if you're concerned smoking is hard on your lungs, just leave the other end free so all you draw is healthy air.

could be good for this type of situation:

photo51.jpg

Back in the 70's you could have blown a double shotgun...Not that I would know anything about that. :joker:

cigarsarge":rg1nx263 said:
Back in the 70's you could have blown a double shotgun...Not that I would know anything about that. :joker:
Well, I was thinking the exact same thing,,,uhhh,,,I think I heard about it somewhere,,, :scratch:

Of course I like it, just because its different.
I reckon it would smoke just like any other Cavalier pipe as long as you kept your finger on the end of the opposite bit and when one shank and stem got dirty just switch over to the other. LOL!
I still like it though.