A pipe rack I made recently.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovely work. Your own metal work?
We're planning a trip to England/Wales next year, I'll have to get some pipe shop info from you.

Lesarth. Yes it is around that size. It is for insence burning.
I was able lto post pictures at first, hence the pipe rack photoes, but now I am being stopped doing so for some reason, and can't get any joy from the administrator. So no more pictures of pipe racks.
Thanks for the comment though.

I'm new to the forum myself and have only done one photo thus far. I used image shack and managed to insert a hyperlink; not bad for my first try. I may try something more ambitious today, using the computer as opposed to the phone. If I get it figured out, I'll try to provide a bit of technical support. Hang in there, we'll get it sorted out.

-L

Thanks Lesarth. I can put them on ok with flicr, and the forsst tow were fine, but for some reason they now are rejecting them?

AlanJohn":oeg7pv5c said:
Thanks Lesarth. I can put them on ok with flicr, and the forsst tow were fine, but for some reason they now are rejecting them?
Hello,
If you follow the instructions at this link, you should not have any problems posting pictures:
https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t3090-how-to-post-pictures-in-the-forum

Did all that, had the link pasted, pressed send, but got a message saying. "You are not allowed to posts links or emails" so no picture got posted.

Well it is left over flooring boards.It is some kind of compressed material that is used to make wood flooring. The sash and ring is to hold the curtian back.
I resolved the picture possting by going back to how I did it to start with, and that is by uploading it from Flickr.