A Question about MacQueen Pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sloppy Joe Hemingway":pmr8d6uy said:
kaiser83":pmr8d6uy said:
I'm just waiting for a month to go by where they tell me the pipe still hasn't been mailed.
Hopefully the pipe will be awesome when you finally get it.
Chances are better that it will be aweful. But then, if you lodge a complaint about it, they give you a $50.00 voucher to use as discount on your next pipe from them. :twisted:

kaiser83":7t86deki said:
I'm just waiting for a month to go by where they tell me the pipe still hasn't been mailed.
Hey kaiser83 did you ever recieve your pipe? I'm in about the exact situation as you seem to have been in. Ordered the pipe in early March than got a email at the beginning of June that it had been shipped than waited until August before I finally sent them an email asking where it was? Than no response for a month, and when I did get a response they apologized and said I should get it via airmail in 4-9 days. That was a little over a month ago. Still waiting....

Westcoastjoe":kx74d95k said:
kaiser83":kx74d95k said:
Hey kaiser83 did you ever recieve your pipe? I'm in about the exact situation as you seem to have been in. Ordered the pipe in early March than got a email at the beginning of June that it had been shipped than waited until August before I finally sent them an email asking where it was? Than no response for a month, and when I did get a response they apologized and said I should get it via airmail in 4-9 days. That was a little over a month ago. Still waiting....
I have a friend at work who is in the same boat. They haven't sent him his pipe, even though they originally said it was shipped, then it wasn't, then his shipping was upgraded to "International Overnight Express", then the shop was behind and misplaced the pipe, then it was an "I'm sorry, here's $50 towards your next order" WTF IS THAT???? He still hasn't got the first one yet (It's been well over eight months now) and they are trying to get him to place a second order for another "phantom" pipe?

Does anyone know how to deal with this?
Are the mail fraud laws different in Canada?
Does anyone know this guy personally?

Yep they finally sent the pipe. I told them I wanted it or my money back. Miserable company.

I'm glad to hear you finally got it. I guess I'll just have to keep at them!

DoverPipes" Does anyone know how to deal with this? Are the mail fraud laws different in Canada? Does anyone know this guy personally?[/quote said:
...I know you can contact the better business bureau. They seemed to have worked out a solution for some of their disgruntled customers. I'm hoping it doesn't have to come to that for myself. I still would really like to get my pipe!

A really, really disgruntled email saying you want your money back or the pipe now works wonders.