a reasonable TSA crew

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddy Springman

Reaction score
So I'm walking in the security line at South Bend's airport Saturday when I realize my Sheffield pipe knife/poker/tamper is in my carry-on. "That's $16 shot" I say to myself.

Nope. They took it out, made comments like "never seen nothing like this before", and eventually called their Supervisor. He comes over and says "the blade has a blunt point, let him have it".

I almost fell over.

Buddy

Times change. Remember Elmer Kieth? He once said "What fool would fly to another town and not take his .45 colt?"
cowboy-770175.jpg

After 9-11 my daughter came to pick me up at the airport and they wouldn't let her in because she had my truck keys and on the ring was a .308 full metal jacket projectile, not the full cartridge mind you just the dang projectile with a hole thru it!.

Dang Bro, they took mine on a flight into Cape Town from Johannesburg, bye bye 15 bucks!!!!!!!!

Falconer":n71adupu said:
Times change. Remember Elmer Kieth? He once said "What fool would fly to another town and not take his .45 colt?"
cowboy-770175.jpg

After 9-11 my daughter came to pick me up at the airport and they wouldn't let her in because she had my truck keys and on the ring was a .308 full metal jacket projectile, not the full cartridge mind you just the dang projectile with a hole thru it!.
you're hardcore valky! those be man keys, yo! :D