a request for our brothers in Britain...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick Fox

Reaction score
I live in the states and Coca-Cola is doing their share a coke thing... problem is I can't find one with my wife's name, Rhiannon, as it is not an American name. If one of you could send a diet coke with her name across the pond to me it would be most helpful... sorry if I posted this in the wrong place but it seemed that the round table made sense as it is a strange request. I am more than willing to reimburse you for your trouble.

Nick Fox":blhrpf4k said:
I live in the states and Coca-Cola is doing their share a coke thing... problem is I can't find one with my wife's name, Rhiannon, as it is not an American name. If one of you could send a diet coke with her name across the pond to me it would be most helpful... sorry if I posted this in the wrong place but it seemed that the round table made sense as it is a strange request. I am more than willing to reimburse you for your trouble.
I'm not sure what this COKE thing is all about, I reckon another marketing scam by our friends at Coca Cola. I use to work for Coke as a Lease driver out of Coca Cola USA in L.A. taking there tankers to Tucson and dry van's of ingredients etc. to various places in the US. I drank Diet Coke for years and it was addictive to the point that one would make you want another. 2 years ago I had emergency surgery to remove my enlarged Gall Bladder, Doc contributed it to the Soda I had been drinking. No more Coke for me sir, and just to let ya know, my name Ron was not listed either by Coke stating it was a unusual name.  :suspect:

Next time I'm at the supermarket I'll have a look for you.
If I find one I'll let you know.

if you go to shareacoke . com you can search the list of names.

Rhiannon is not on the list.

Obviously the dopes at Coca-Cola never listened to Fleetwood Mac. Many a baby was made to that album.  :face: