A statistical oddity or is some one fibbing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bosun1

Reaction score
Notice a lot of Christmas birthday announcements. Makes me go Hmmm (g). I think we have a fair amount of smart people on BoB that didn't tell the truth while registering (Big Grin)..

Mebbe...mebbe not... Some simpler systems actually recognize "February 31st" as a date, and I usually use that. :lol:

8)

Either that, or Christmas babies are somehow more inclined to grow up and smoke a pipe. :scratch: Maybe it's all those childhood years of thoughtfully pondering the question of where the #%@$! their other presents are.
By the way, Bosun, it's snowing pretty good on this side of the state right now. Has Hell officially frozen over yet?

No, my birthday is legitimately the 26th, which I really hate. I've been thinking of changing it ever since I was a kid, I noticed a lot of cop out 'this is for both' type presents on Christmas when I was little and the bitterness stays with me still... :lol: Plus nobody can ever do anything on a boxing day, so its depressing every year.

Being shallow and mercenary I've been planning on making my official birthday sometime in June so people have to shell out the proper amount of gifts, but I've not gotten around to it yet. Someday! :twisted:

Greyson":7qc1k2gj said:
No, my birthday is legitimately the 26th, which I really hate. I've been thinking of changing it ever since I was a kid, I noticed a lot of cop out 'this is for both' type presents on Christmas when I was little and the bitterness stays with me still... :lol: Plus nobody can ever do anything on a boxing day, so its depressing every year.

Being shallow and mercenary I've been planning on making my official birthday sometime in June so people have to shell out the proper amount of gifts, but I've not gotten around to it yet. Someday! :twisted:
Concur! Dual purpose gift are bullshit. In fact I'll use this post to thank everyone for my b-day wished in the other thread.

RE: this thread, I think capricorns are natural pipe smokers.

Greyson":707n8v7a said:

Well to celebrate your birthday about 5 years ago I went to the MCG and watch Shane Warne make a mockery of the English batting line up on the way to picking up his 700th wicket. Then I went the next two days and though the barmy army kept singing, my boys won the test in only three days.

I would not however like to talk about the last few ashes series, so don't bother :)

rev

the macdonald":s7kr7s6c said:
Greyson":s7kr7s6c said:

Concur! Dual purpose gift are bullshit. In fact I'll use this post to thank everyone for my b-day wished in the other thread.

RE: this thread, I think capricorns are natural pipe smokers.
what about unicorns?

or candy corns?

rev

George Kaplan":za7ew1a0 said:
Either that, or Christmas babies are somehow more inclined to grow up and smoke a pipe. :scratch: Maybe it's all those childhood years of thoughtfully pondering the question of where the #%@$! their other presents are.
By the way, Bosun, it's snowing pretty good on this side of the state right now. Has Hell officially frozen over yet?
Put the dachshunds out at 11:00 PM to water the lawn and I thought I had lost them. Probably an honest 6 - 8 inches with drifting snow. I'm afraid I'm going to have to gas up the snow thrower tomorrow. But then last year we didn't get squat for snow!