A swell bunch of guys

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dottleman

Reaction score
Hello all!
I just wanted to let folks know that I am extremely proud to be a pipe smoker and belong to such a fantastic community! For those of you who don't know, I had a recent change in my life by way of leaving my job after a decade. This was primarily centered around finishing some schooling and keeping mentally healthy. I told the guys in the squadron that I would need to park my plane in the hanger while I sorted some things out.
On Friday, I received a terrific pick-me-up - a care package with some lovely tobacco in it! I give a big nod to Hays for thinking of me. It's going to be an interesting winter until I get back on track, but you will NEVER find a greater group of people than right here.
2015-10-03%2009.11.03_zps14s0ihu5.jpg

Change is the only constant in this existence and required for growth....

Good for you on both counts, and good of the Brotherhood to help!!

Excellent......

Blackhorse":3j5weer2 said:
A decade is way too long in one place, professionally. You're on track by focusing on education...it's your pathway to a great future. Proud of you, bro!
Crikey, I'm almost up to 26 years :affraid:

Thanks everyone. It's a new adventure and I'm chomping at the bit to get going!

Stick":9q7v33t9 said:
Crikey, I'm almost up to 26 years :affraid:
Yeah I was gonna say, I am going on 14. Maybe I should move on. Afterall, after the McClellend Red & Black & Ramsgate recommendations, I am pretty much trusting Blackhorse nowadays. :p