A Thanksgiving tale of caution.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puff Daddy

Reaction score
First off, happy thanksgiving all!

Thanksgiving is a day to spend relaxing with friends and family and having a celebratory feast. Of course a lovely roast turkey will grace every table, but beware, the turkeys have had enough and are plotting their revenge. Take care and use caution if strolling in the countryside, walking off your thanksgiving meal, lest you end up like this poor soul.

image24.jpg

Is that a Tom or a Hen he's gonna stuff? :twisted:  :twisted: 

Might make a bar napkin ,,, in a Biker bar anyway.  But, you know how tawdry or inane bar napkins can be.

I judge how satisfactorily over-the-top a joke I tell is by the taken aback expressions its hearers manifest. Their best expression, in my opinion, is understanding to the tune of puzzlement. "Why would anyone think that way?"

I just finished stuffing the turkey - I'm so glad I didn't open this first, I might not have been able to if I'd seen this first.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Iv'e taken care of many turkeys, in this, and many other lifetimes.Have a great day guys!