A Word About Perettii's DD Blend

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJ

Reaction score
This blend deserves a lot more recognition than it gets. It's one of my top three favorite Burley Blends. HU Tobacco Makhuwah and Nashville County being the other two. DD is the sweetest of the three and maybe the smoothest. Three of our Brothers have posted their review on TR and they all rated it 4 stars. Oops! I'm sorry, one of the brothers rated 5 stars. He may be right. You might want to head over to TR and read what JimInks, Blackhorse, and DrumsandBeer have written. CLICK HERE I strongly urge anyone with a desire to smoke one of the best Burley blends available to grab some, sit back, and enjoy what a real Burley blend should taste like. :)

AJ

AJ, I'm a Burley lover but never tried the DD. Where did you purchase the tobacco? Oh, I need another favorite like a hole in my head...lol.
But, on your recommendation I need too order a few ounces and give it a try. Next week I need too place an order with 4Noggins for two blends I've been smoking and aging. Wonder if Rich carries it???
Have a great night and thanks again.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

AJ,
 Okay, it's a blend that has to be ordered directly. I've never smoked any of the Peretti's blends, but because of you I NEED TOO!

Oops, I lied...I've tried a Thanksgiving blend which was GOOD!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":m3iswael said:
AJ,
 Okay, it's a blend that has to be ordered directly. I've never smoked any of the Peretti's blends, but because of you I NEED TOO!

Oops, I lied...I've tried a Thanksgiving blend which was GOOD!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Read DrumsandBeer's review. :)

AJ

Uh oh, I'm in trouble now. I also just read our BoB member Blackhorse review. I'm a John Patton's Storm Front lover and Blackhorse said Peretti's is a MUST TRY. I enjoy Storm Front in a well aged briar and also a higher end MM Cob...superb smoke. I'm a John Patton's Whore....lol m

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

You sold me, AJ. But I like Peretti's anyhow; I just never tried this one. Will order a half-pound during my next TAD spasm.

The Peretti folks make some damn fine 'baccy!! You Ginnyweed flake lovers need to try some Cambridge Flake. For you folks with "English tongues," Tashkent is superb as are several of their other Latweed choices. I have four big jars of them in the cellar!! :cheers: FTRPLT

Richard: You'll be better served with a pound. If you decide it's too much just let me know and I'll take (buy) the extra 1/2 pound. :)

ftrplt: I'm with you all the way on Tashkent. It's one of the finest Lat. blends I've ever smoked. I've never had the Cambridge so maybe I'll break my oath of never buying more tobacco for the umpteenth time. :fpalm:

AJ

[]ftrplt:[/u] I'm with you all the way on Tashkent. It's one of the finest Lat. blends I've ever smoked. I've never had the Cambridge so maybe I'll break my oath of never buying more tobacco for the umpteenth time. :fpalm:

"I'll never buy any more tobacco!!" The most broken promise/oath by any pipe smoker!! :cheers: FTRPLT