A word of thanks to my brother Falconer!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beebiz

Reaction score
My brothers,

As you guys know, my computer problems last week made for a rough week for me. But, my good friend Don, aka Falconer made my week much better. I went to the mailbox and found a package from him.

That part really didn't surprise me that much. After all, he had told me that he was sending me some Brown Bogie to try. The surprise was when I opened the package up. Not only had The Old Geezer sent me a huge portion of Brown Bogie... he had also included a few "rounds" of Escudo and what appeared to me to be a new tin of McClelland's Plum Cake!! It was only after I talked to him about it that I found out that he has smoked one bowl of it, found it not to his liking, and was glad to pass it on in the hopes that I would like and use it.

I really like the Plum Cake a lot!! I love the aged Jamaica Rum in it!!!!!!!!!! ;) I like the Escudo alright... but, nothing like I like the Frog Morton! And, that Brown Bogie... all I can say is that it is S... T... R... O... N... G...!!!!!!!!! But, I like the flavor of it... in an odd sort of way. I guess it is because it reminds me so much of the tobacco my Granddaddy used to smoke when I was a little boy.

Brother Falconer, I thank you so kindly for your gifts!!! You are a damn good egg!!!!!! I cherish your friendship... not because of the tobacco... but, because you are the Old Geezer, Birdbrained, Valky that you are!!! You, my brother... are saluted!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Robert

Whew! I got that moose slam in there just in time! I'd of felt bad if you'd posted so nice to me first. What am I say'n! Of course I'd still slam ya.

thanks for the cudos tho!

BTW VeeViz I thought you'd like the Plumcake. I know Piet has a strong and passionate opinion of it. 8)

Falconer":2rldlija said:
Whew! I got that moose slam in there just in time! I'd of felt bad if you'd posted so nice to me first. What am I say'n! Of course I'd still slam ya.

thanks for the cudos tho!
No problem, Birdbrain!!! BTW... when will the new Freehand pipe that you promised me be here?????? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Robert

BTW... when will the new Freehand pipe that you promised me be here?????? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Robert[/quote]

Look for it about a week after Big Foot starts handing them out for free. :p

Falconer":4mi4iazj said:
BTW... when will the new Freehand pipe that you promised me be here?????? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Robert

Kind of what I figured!!!! :geek: :geek: :geek:

Robert

beebiz":mgqtw200 said:
Falconer":mgqtw200 said:

Robert

Robert[/quote]

I suppose mine will arrive a little later than that! :D

New Smoker":qrcow31k said:
beebiz":qrcow31k said:
Falconer":qrcow31k said:

Robert

Robert
I suppose mine will arrive a little later than that! :D
Yep... just about 3 days later!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Robert

beebiz":4pmhkn2q said:
Nitschke066":4pmhkn2q said:
Way to go Valky and congrats to you Beebiz! :cheers:
Thank you, my brother!!!!!

Robert
Dang! one sentence, what's become of the fuller brush man! :cheers:

Falconer":l5o1zyhm said:
BTW VeeViz I thought you'd like the Plumcake. I know Piet has a strong and passionate opinion of it. 8)
One word for Pumbcake...................... SH*T!!!!!
Go to the drugstore buy a pack of razor blades and chew them, tongue bite comes cheaper and less painful that way!! :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Respect to those of you who like it tho'!!!

Well done Brother Dutch, you have a huge heart man, and this really proves that you do dig each other really!!!!

YMCA,,,, reminding me of that village People Thread!!!!! :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Enjoy Oubaas!!

Hey OB, nice haul you got off ol BlueBird, props to the bird! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

bluedigital":w08oavik said:
Hey OB, nice haul you got off ol BlueBird, props to the bird! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Hey BD welcome back bro!!
Hope you had a jol,
There has been some serious moffie kak going on here while you were away dude!!! :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Piet Binsbergen":wasisume said:
bluedigital":wasisume said:
Hey BD welcome back bro!!
Hope you had a jol,
There has been some serious moffie kak going on here while you were away dude!!! :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Shot dude, just trying to catch up on all the goings on, seems there was a lot of deviant behaviour :lol!:

Moffie kak, jol????
What the hell????
there are some Mericans reading these threads ya know. :lol!:
It's like you have your own secret society or something! :suspect:
You two could be cussing up a storm for all we know. :roll:

Falconer":h716l7zn said:
Moffie kak, jol????
What the hell????
Brother Dutch, PM Sent!!!!

Falconer":ax85l9tg said:
Moffie kak, jol????
What the hell????
Blissful ignorance... in true Birdbrain style!!!!!!!!!

Robert