A word of thanks to Petershantz...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beebiz

Reaction score
My brothers,

I would like to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you, to my brother, Petershantz!!

THANK YOU!!!

In the mail today, I received a package from 4noggins. It was from Peter. And, it contained 2 oz. each of 4 blends... 4noggins' "Bald Headed Teacher," John Patton's "Storm Front," Peter Stokkebye's "Black Truffle," and McClelland's "M55 Georgian Cream!"

To my recollection, this is the first time in my life that I have ever been "exposed" to high quality tobacco. And, the aroma of each is WONDERFUL!!! As I smelled each pouch, my olfactory was experiencing something that was quite reminiscent of what my taste buds experienced when I had my first bite of one of my mother's homemade cherry cheese cakes! In each case it was as though I had been blessed enough to experience a small sampling of what Heaven must be like!!

Based solely on aroma, the order of my favorites is 1) Storm Front, 2) Bald Headed Teacher, 3) Georgian Cream, and 4) Black Truffle. I've not smoked any of them yet. I am going to town in a little while. And, if my local "Smoke Shack" still has them, I'm going to get me an inexpensive corn cob to try them in. That way I can taste the tobaccos without the influence of the pipe or previously smoked tobaccos. Then, we will see how my taste buds favorite lineup compares to that of my olfactory's!

My wife has also smelled of the tobaccos. Though she lacked some of my enthusiasm when she smelled them, she likes them very well... except the Bald Headed Teacher! She says it stinks!! :lol:

Again, based solely on aroma, the order of her favorites is 1) Georgian Cream, 2) Black Truffle and 3) Bald Headed Teacher. She's told me she's anxious for me to try them out... except the Storm Front... to see what they smell like when I am smoking them! She also said that though she thinks the Storm Front stinks, she will reserve final judgment for when she smells it as I smoke it. It's probably going to be my first smoke!!

Once I give them a try, I will post my thoughts on each.

Again, thank you so much, brother Peter!! Blessings to you and all of my brothers here at BoB!!!

Robert

Robert, I hope you enjoy them. I and hope SWMBO can at least tolerate some of them :D

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Good on you Peter, and enjoy Rob! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Believe me, my brothers... I am enjoying this very much!! I feel about like a kid in a candy store!!!! :D

Robert