about ordering Tambolaka

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fumo bro

Reaction score
I want to order some Tambolaka from Indonesia but I am worried about the package making it through customs. Has anyone had any problems ordering Tambolaka from Indonesia (from The TNT Shoppe)? I was thinking of placing somewhat of a large order.

About a year or more ago a guy on another board did a group buy and seem to remember that one of his two packages was delivered and one was returned for some technical reason. He eventually got the second package but it took a few more weeks.

HTH

Cheers,

RR

I had no problems last November -- ordered two packages of the cut tobacco and I got them in about 2 weeks.

I placed my order. The price for the tobacco is not expensive, but the $77 shipping fee is pretty steep. Has anyone smoked the Tambo cigars?

A little late to the party, but I regularly order tea from China. Usually it goes off without a hitch, but occasionally the customs folks go a little medieval on a package.

Blackhorse said...

$77! How much did you get...50 lbs.?
I ordered about 4 lbs. The shipping does seem a bit high. Maybe it's all the rope. :confused:

Well what can I do? They have a monopoly on the stuff.

fumo bro":jt225e21 said:
Blackhorse said...

$77! How much did you get...50 lbs.?
I ordered about 4 lbs. The shipping does seem a bit high. Maybe it's all the rope. :confused:

Well what can I do? They have a monopoly on the stuff.
I only ordered 200 grams, and the shipping was about 80% the cost of the tobacco; lots of cost in sending stuff across the world by mail!