Absent lately

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lakebound

Reaction score
Dear friends,

I have been rather absent lately. I've cut way down on my pipe smoking due to health reasons and haven't checked into the forum or participated in a long while.

Not giving up on the pipe, simply cutting back on purchases and use until other matters in life get settled. Nothing bad or too serious really. Simply taking a break and getting ready for another bigger, more important life event in the coming future.

Best regards to all, especially the BoB Squadron.

Fr_Tom":meae7186 said:
I hope everything gets sorted out for you soon.
It will Father Tom. We are in the midst of a very big move to another State within 6-8 months. I've also found myself moving away from using tobacco for awhile until we are finished with the move and we can once again, establish stability.

Best regards,

Always glad to see you around. Hope you get things sorted quickly and satisfactorily.

Best
Jim

Good to hear you're ok, Frank. We'll all still be here getting up to the same old japes so just come back when you're ready. Look after yourself friend.

Aye , good to hear from you! Sounds like you are riding the waves of Fortune. Best of luck with your endeavors and the impending move!

Moving is certainly a huge PITA and I don't envy you your situation Frank. I just completed a move across the country a few months ago. Hope you can get situated without too much grief. Check in if and when you can. We'll be here.

Cheers,

RR