Achtung! Ja, you vill obey dese rules.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al in Canada

Reaction score
Some time back someone asked me about what it takes to get your wrist slapped on another, rather well known forum.

My most recent case involved some one questioning an EBay offering for "bamboo pipe extensions", which are in fact crude bamboo hash or crack pipes. My response was to the effect that they were not ever intended for smoking tobacco, and then quoted a verse from Bob Dylan's song "Everbody must get Stoned".

I have been notified my posting has been deleted, and this time the Moderator actually offered an explanation, citing the rule i had contravened:
"15) Discussions of any type about illegal substances such as drugs are prohibited and will be deleted without notice."

Last time this happened I was not offered any explanation, and had to dig it out of them.

This of course overlooks the obvious fact that my posting "sinned" by stating what should have been obvious, the pictures were of drug pipes. So comments like "wow those are crude" or "I wouldn't use those as bamboo extensions" are okay, but not ones that noted that the emperor was wearing no clothes.

Al (in Canada)