Across my Desk

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plumbernater

Reaction score
My little corner of the house on my desk is my spot.
IMG010.jpg

I may be going out on a limb here, but do you like oom pauls?

:D

I've only got one in my collection, but I'm always on the lookout for more. Nice collection you have there.

You guessed it I like full bent pipes. Its Its just they call my name. There for awhile on ebay nobody wanted them now they are fetching a nice price. Besides when I get busey doing things like typing on this post, the straight pipes hurt my teeth were I can let the oom pauls just hang there. I like the savinelli and peterson. Note the avitar. My grandaughter helped pick it out. She said it looked like me this morning. bed head and pipe hanging down from my mustash

I might add the Savinelli 620 on the porciline stand is hers. Of corse she dont smoke butt she likes the pipe when shes sitting on me when Im trying to smoke.

Nice collection! I'm a big fan of bents as well, I also noticed a trend shift on Ebay when I find something I like everybody else wants it, :lol:

Nice collection indeed :cheers:

Nice collection!
If that were on my desk, I would become very distracted, and wouldn't get anything done!

Nice collection bud, I am also a fan of Oom Pauls. I really like seeing pictures of peoples collections...well done!