Ads

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not crazy about them but seeing as I don't pay for the site, if it brings some revenue in for the owner, I don't mind. I enjoy this place and want it to remain active.

There must be something in my settings or security. I have yet to see an ad when on this site. I wouldn't mind them if they are relevant to the pipe or tobacco world or just simple ads like I get on other sites I like to use. I appreciate someone else paying for my pleasure.

Yup, I forgot to pay the bill and being I run an ad blocker on my browser I didn't even know they were there. :lol:

All squared away now and I'll set up a reminder for myself so I can pay before they show up again.

The ads came back? Dang it! I was at work and I missed it. How can I complain about something I wasn't even slightly inconvenienced by? Well, I'll figure something out...

I want to be real clear that i am speaking as "pb the member" and I am not speaking as "pb the mod".. mods bust my arse if you feel the need.. but this has got to be said.
Man the f*ck up ... J is paying for everything here guys.. everything ..
So he let some ads (that he gets no revenue, i repeat no revenue from) slip through..
Sheeesh..
Get an ad blocker.. every known browser offers one.. wait for J to pay out of his own pocket to remove them.. or just STFU..
Does it even occur to y'all how big a crybaby wiener brat you sound like?

Damn!

puros_bran":aeqzsg8x said:
I want to be real clear that i am speaking as "pb the member" and I am not speaking as "pb the mod".. mods bust my arse if you feel the need.. but this has got to be said.
Man the f*ck up ... J is paying for everything here guys.. everything ..
So he let some ads (that he gets no revenue, i repeat no revenue from) slip through..
Sheeesh..
Get an ad blocker.. every known browser offers one.. wait for J to pay out of his own pocket to remove them.. or just STFU..
Does it even occur to y'all how big a crybaby wiener brat you sound like?

Damn!

mmm...wiener brats....