Afghanistan Bound

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant Gimper

Reaction score
Good day Brothers,

As many of you know, some of the Brothers & others sent three boxes of cigars, tobacco, pipes, tampers, pipe cleaners, spices & herbs & a wee tad of single malt. The boxes have arrived & the fellows of long rifles, scopes & big ass bullets send their profound appreciation. I have provided my nephew with the BOB address so that he can officially thank the group when he gets two weeks leave next month.

I will be sending another box of needed items on or about the 15th of August & wanted to, again, offer the membership an opportunity to participate. Please understand that I am by no means soliciting money, tobacco, cigars, etc. because the box or boxes will go as planned. Some of you might care to participate on a personal level so I will leave my nephew's address here. Just one suggestion for those who are interested; the guys need socks big time. Seems like they don't have the necessary H20 o waste on such trivia so they wear the socks for a day or two & throw them in the garbage. That does it for this edition so I thank you for your time & understanding.

grant gimper

Creech, Christopher

TF Sparta

A Trp 1-40 CAV (ABN)

FOB Zormat

APO-AE 09354