After a long abscence,,

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy1973

Reaction score
I have quit smoking my pipes and they are just gathering dust.

I will be listing them here and on the forum for sale. I also have a pretty good stash of tobaccos to go also.I will be starting with the tobaccos and my pipes later, when I can get outside to get good pics of the pipes.

All told it will be about 100 pipes all in good to excellent shape.Several tobacco and pipe pouches. Nine pipe racks of varying size and several pounds of bulk and a good lot of tinned tobaccos.

While I have never sold anything in my time at BOB and haven't been around in awhile I can give you both my ebay and Gunbroker I.D.s to check my reputation as a seller.

Good to hear from you Jimmy, but saddened you've reached this decision. If it's motivated by health considerations or otherwise then it's the right decision.

While we'll miss you here on the boards, there will be much interest in your collection of pipes and 'baccy. So rest assured your carefully assembled stash won't go wasted.

Best wishes and Cheers,

RR

Don't do it...you will regret it. :twisted:
"Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life."