Aging Peterson's perect plug?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juanmedusa

Reaction score
I have several tins of 3p aging, one of which is a few years out ahead of the others. I have smoked some newer tins in the past but decided to try aging these dense plugs. Tobacco reviews website is full of reviews but none really deal with ageing or aged tins. Because of the density I am assuming these plugs can endure and probably require a more extensive shelf life. How long should I age them? Has anyone experienced aged 3p? Any info welcome.

I just smoked a tin of the first batch and opened another.  If anything has changed, it's become a bit more flavorful.  But that could also be that my technique has improved.  Other than that, I really haven't noticed any pronounced change.  Certainly not like that which happens to MC Virginia's.  But that's just me. These tins are from 10/2009, the date I got them.

Carlos":d4pcarvd said:
If anything has changed, it's become a bit more flavorful.  But that could also be that my technique has improved.
Ain't that the smoking quandary we all face as time goes on, whether we like to admit it or not? :lol:

Hell, as long as something improves, we're good to go. :cheers:

8)

Carlos":qzptfp8i said:
I just smoked a tin of the first batch and opened another.  If anything has changed, it's become a bit more flavorful.  But that could also be that my technique has improved.  Other than that, I really haven't noticed any pronounced change.  Certainly not like that which happens to MC Virginia's.  But that's just me.  These tins are from 10/2009, the date I got them.
Perhaps a little bit of both!