Ahh... Kids are handful sometimes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I saw. I just pulled the trigger on a slightly lager bowl estate cutty unsmoked and a chacom turbo pot. Because I had to, you see lol

There was an estate Tinsky 'doggie natural finish blast (unsmoked) in their Thurs newsletter for $150. Being a big fan of Mark's pipes I was salivating over this. And then the next day I saw the 10% off sale, but by that time it went poof!

Ah well, ya snooze ya looze they say. Yet I really can't be spending do-re-mi on pipes just now. Got other priorities.......<sigh>

Cheers,

RR

I'd smoke the butt cream right out of them. When I was a kid at my grandparents cabin my aunt told me I could use their tooth paste if I wanted to try something new. Young me thought that would be cool and I hadn't tried Desidin before. It was gross, I didn't complain and went to bed. Later I saw my aunt putting some on my cousin's butt and then realized I had grabbed the wrong tube. :scratch: