Air purifiers - air cleaners - exhaust fans ?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woody

Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to put this thread but I'd like to know if anyone is using an air cleaner - purifier etc in their man cave.

I get a lot of flack about smoking at home. Strangely enough we have a de-humidifier that magically takes a lot of the smoke away. I don't understand it because it doesn't filter.

I've got a small purifier (forget the brand) that is pretty good for my room but I'd like something larger. My room is 20ft by 20ft. Usually have an open window and a fan going.
I've heard that guys have installed an exhaust fan in their rooms which sounds perfect but I'm not a handyman. thanks in advance for suggestions.

w

Big Guns ! Probably out of my budget - but nice. Makes mine look like a mini fan and a piece of Kleenex.

I've heard decent things about the Csonka air purifiers. Pretty sure I'd be booted out if I smoked in the house, so I'm stuck in the yard. :shock:

You want to stay away from the ones that generate ozone. I had one that I left on before going to bed, and when I woke up I was extremely dizzy. It took most of the day for it to wear off.

I have a two fan box fan that I made a case for so that it fits snuggly in the window of my home office/man cave. It has two 8" fans, both will either exhaust or inhale fresh air and are multiple speed. It is a cheap way to go but I have used this set up several years now and am very pleased with the results.

Mikem":a3h7tf2b said:
I have a two fan box fan that I made a case for so that it fits snuggly in the window of my home office/man cave. It has two 8" fans, both will either exhaust or inhale fresh air and are multiple speed. It is a cheap way to go but I have used this set up several years now and am very pleased with the results.
Now that's cool. That's a man cave. :!: