All Day Smoke?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was always under the impression all day meant a tobacco you could smoke all day without it interrupting your goings on. Morning smokes were something simple and lighter that didn't give you too much grief while you got the coffee going. And evening/ lounging kind of smokes were heavier, stronger and wouldn't be an issue if you needed to sit down for a bit while smoking. Of course what's in what category is up to you.

I smoke mostly (my) medium strength ribbon cuts all day including the morning. Mostly because I drive trucks for a living and need to pay more attention to the road than my pipe. In the evening/ weekend it's more of the flakes, cakes, ropes and head spinning kind of stuff. These are times I can devote more attention to the smoke itself as opposed to just feeding a habit.

One of the mechanics in the yard where I work smokes cigars. Not pretty ones either, muniemakers. They are a ct cigar, not sure how widely available they are. Anyway, he told me he smokes good cigars at home when he's not all covered in grease and such. Same idea, I think.