All of my best friends are flakes.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on, I was kidding. I don't think any of you are actually idiots. No more than I am. Which... wait... that sounds bad.

Huh.

Obligatory smiley? :D

Seriously. Not serious. None of this thread. Except, well... the fact I like flakes.

Kyle Weiss":ok6q0vta said:
monbla256":ok6q0vta said:
If ribbon cuts don't work for you, just STOP smoking them :p K.I.S.S. it, will make your life simpler :twisted: Besides, you don't want to be seen as a whinner do you ? :twisted:
facepalm.gif

George Kaplan? A little help here? Monblasolini's...doing it again. :lol:
:lol!: Don't drag me into your lovers' spat! I like ribbons, and Monbla makes the train run on time. Besides, based on the hate PM I got, there aren't enough smiley faces to keep me from sounding like a prick. :p :D :) :roll: :twisted: 8) :lol: :tongue: ;) :pirat: :rabbit: :king:

George Kaplan":uvvpf09f said:
:lol!: Don't drag me into your lovers' spat! I like ribbons, and Monbla makes the train run on time. Besides, based on the hate PM I got, there aren't enough smiley faces to keep me from sounding like a prick. :p :D :) :roll: :twisted: 8) :lol: :tongue: ;) :pirat: :rabbit: :king:

+1 for the 2nd il duce ref.

There's a use for Borkum Riff yet--aphid control from making this stuff into a sprayable tea. If it repels me, maybe it'll repel other pests.

8)

Kyle Weiss":aflfy9ga said:
I love you guys, but most of you are idiots. Big, loveable idiots. I didn't ask for any advice, but you big lugs, you just can't help yourselves.

Do you not know light, humorous topics of conversations when you see them? Of course you do, but, you knuckle-draggers, you only gots 'em two gears. Slow and stop. :lol:

I don't care. I love y'all the way you are. Except Monbla. What you read is mostly pity. Mixed with some mockery. :twisted: :p :p :p

8)

Whine.jpg