Amaretto

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugsahearn

Reaction score
hey guys, anybody tried C&D Luciano? I'm looking for an Amaretto blend. Would go straight for the last 2 SG Limited editions but the reviews say the amaretto topping is absent. What about Sunset Breeze?

I have a tin of Sunset Breeze. The amaretto is definitely there in the tin note. It's an enjoyable blend.

Bugsahearn":4tz26i2g said:
hey guys, anybody tried C&D Luciano? I'm looking for an Amaretto blend. Would go straight for the last 2 SG Limited editions but the reviews say the amaretto topping is absent. What about Sunset Breeze?
I didn't get amaretto from Sunset Breeze - just tasted like a generic aro to me.

I don't get it in 7 Seas Black, either, which mainly tastes like chemicals.

I'd probably try Sutliff. The C&D sounds good, though.

Sunset breeze is the only aro I smoke regularly ... it is definitely an amaretto blend to me.

Oxman":dirnbe8w said:
Sunset breeze is the only aro I smoke regularly ... it is definitely an amaretto blend to me.
I've smoked Sunset Breeze and recommend it, just as Oxman did. Don't think you'll be disappointed, only flavoring added is Amaretto.   Let us all know your experience with the blend.

PS
YOU WILL SMELL ALMONDS, it's what Amaretto is made from.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!