Amazon help needed

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took delivery of the replacement DVD, and it was Blu-ray which is not what I ordered and cannot play. Called CS and got a return label. They will refund my purchase after receiving it.

They explained that if they re-order this it will come through as another Blu-ray so suggested I re-order it. Just did that and hopefully this will come through as the non Blu-ray version. Which I did the first time!

:pale:

Cheers?

RR

Brewdude":ubfbqss2 said:
Lonecoyote":ubfbqss2 said:
Rande, glad you finally received your package. Might have been delivered to the wrong home and lucky that person dropped it off where it belongs :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Ya maybe. Or the carrier scanned it delivered too soon, or realised their mistake of a wrong delivery and re-delivered it, or a dozen other reasons.

In all my years of having deliveries there's only been one time that the goods were never accounted for, and that was UPS. Unfortunately there, the shipper didn't retain the shipping info so it couldn't be tracked. He did make good on resending it though, at his great expense!

I've read many accounts of mis-delivery/lost delivery/stolen delivery, etc over the years by both USPS and UPS. Fortunately I've had pretty positive experiences for the most part. Which is why I panicked yesterday!

A few years ago, I received a rather large box from UPS. Found it on my front steps, and knowing that I hadn't ordered anything found that the address label was for someone else in our 'hood with a similar address. Fortunately I found them on a google search and promptly delivered the box personally. So schmidt can and will happen.

Anyway, all's well that end well. And I won't let this little episode erode my faith in Amazon since it was obviously the carrier's fault.

Cheers,

RR
A man after my own heart sir, your a true gent among gents, I salute you!

I can't believe this - the DVD is defective!! About 20 min into it there's audio dropouts and screen freezes. Now I have to call amazon CS again!

It's starting to feel like I'm not destined to ever watch this.

:cry:

No Cheers,

RR