American Aromatics

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh dear me no, one of the reasons I don't enjoy UK aro's is all the stinky granny soap and perfume all over the place.  :affraid: 

Briar Spirit":je83bx11 said:
Oh dear me no, one of the reasons I don't enjoy UK aro's is all the stinky granny soap and perfume all over the place.  :affraid: 
I have always enjoyed the Lakeland stuff, but then again I like older women.

Briar Spirit":ovh79asy said:
Then steer clear. No Lakeland, no liquor? I have no useful input.

Briar Spirit":iqe492pu said:
Something I have noticed with almost all Aromatics is how low they are in the Lady-N department, reckon I'll have to get hold of some good hearty strong Burley at some point too so I can add a proper kick in the rump from the Good Lady-N.
While EoV is a semi-aro that is tobacco flavor forward, and has en enjoyable amount of body compared to most aromatics, it still doesn't have a tremendous amount of nic punch. If most aromatics are a 1-3 on the nicotine 1-10 scale, it's maybe a 4.5.

If you want a little more kick with your maple, "Meat Candy" from H&H is probably your best bet. It's also a semi-aro but instead of the light nutty burley used in EoV, MC uses dark fired Kentucky.

I'm more of a white cubed burley and perique guy than a nic punch aficionado myself, so I much prefer EoV, but Meat Candy may well be just your thing.

I've been enjoying some aromatics from The Country Squire in Jackson Mississippi. Parson's blend is a nice slightly fruity somewhat nutty blend, and Rivendell is a nice woodsy chocolatey blend. Both let the flavors of the tobacco come through and are far from goopy. They have some good quality tobaccos. I think they ship international, but if interested feel free to PM me Kirk and I'll find a way to get some samples over to you.
Mike.

That is exceedingly kind of you to offer Michael, I shall shoot you a PM shortly, next time I need to ship out to you I shall ensure there is a little something extra in return for the kindness.  :sunny: 

All the descriptions I have read for Autumn Evening makes no mention of any alcohol added. Usually companies make a point to mention what alcohol they use.

desertpiper":9f1f7lan said:
All the descriptions I have read for Autumn Evening makes no mention of any alcohol added. Usually companies make a point to mention what alcohol they use.
Tobaccoreviews.com makes mention of rum & whiskey being used.