American in Norway

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably not far from the Burlington Route tracks that brought so many from the boat to low price farm land in WI MN ND and MT. Our family still farms and ranches land in western ND.
The 80 acre family farm is still near Akeley with relatives once in Little Falls and Brainerd.

Welcome aboard, I know HH = paper bags and smoked meat for you... but have you tried the HH Latakia Flake? Very different to ODF and their other burley blends.

Hello all! Name's Eric.
I'm an American living in Norway at the moment. New to pipes, and would love for y'all to impart some wisdom on me! Learning to enjoy the beauty around me, and slow down.
So happy to be here, and looking forward to the chats.
Hello all! Name's Eric.
I'm an American living in Norway at the moment. New to pipes, and would love for y'all to impart some wisdom on me! Learning to enjoy the beauty around me, and slow down.
Welcome to BOB.
Hello all! Name's Eric.
Welcome to Brothers of Briar my friend! These guys are a repository of pipe wisdom and knowledge. I’ve been a member for a few months, and they greatly helped me with a couple of pipe issues.