An amazing honor!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatman

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
One of my Santa gigs this year, was the Staff party for the school where SWMBO works. I passed out presents and did the picture ting. The picture I took with the Principal's infant daughter was such, that she used it for her family's annual Christmas card! How neat is that?

With no further adieu, here is a picture of the card.

Very nice indeed, you make the perfect Santa :santa: :santa: :santa:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

John, you ARE Santa, no question.

Like most folks who slip the moorings of childhood, I was of the opinion that Santa was the stuff of myth. Now I'm not so sure...!

Pip pip.

...and I'd like another new 2016 KIA Soul...the high end version with all the electronic goodies and heated seats...and one of those big Waterman fountain pens...and world peace.

Thanks Santa.

Oh...Neon Lime Green on the 2016 Soul, please. The Copper Orange would be OK too.

Blackhorse":86l9nb0n said:
...and I'd like another new 2016 KIA Soul...the high end version with all the electronic goodies and heated seats...and one of those big Waterman fountain pens...and world peace.

Thanks Santa.

Oh...Neon Lime Green on the 2016 Soul, please. The Copper Orange would be OK too.
Ha!  Brilliant! Whilst we're at it...

2 x Terra Nova Quasar mountain tents, and a CBR 500R (in red) please Santa... oh, and +1 for world peace.

John you surely make a fine looking Santa. You've reached celebrity status and people are using your image on their Holiday Greeting Cards. Wow! May I have your autograph? Or better still, I'll give you my Christmas Wish List knowing you'll make every effort to make my dreams come true.  :cheers:  :santa:

AJ

When in costume you cut a very awesome Father Christmas figure.  I wish I could hear when talk in character .  Its so cool that you take time for brightening the day of little children!

Thank you all for the kind words! I don't take a cent for doing this, I just ask the group I am doing it for to make a donation to a women's and children's shelter. I truly have all I need and feel a donation is the best way to spread the cheer further.

Fatman":h9fpilww said:
Thank you all for the kind words! I don't take a cent for doing this, I just ask the group I am doing it for to make a donation to a women's and children's shelter. I truly have all I need and feel a donation is the best way to spread the cheer further.
That is the true Christmas Spirit in action. :santa: