An Artist Study (the billiard)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the rev

Reaction score
Working on getting my blog fixed but...

Here is my video explaining the project. Please watch share and take part

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Xgq8HV4Cmv8" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

rev

John, that video was AWESOME, I shall certainly be walking right beside you spiritually on this journey, I have tried my hand at the Billiard myself and can vouch for the complexity involved in following the rules whilst creating something fresh and artistic. I am very excited about this my friend and look forward to the journey with giddy anticipation, this is such a fantastic idea, best of luck with this project. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Can't wait to see your work on the billiards Rev. About to start my hand at my second billiard going to try a bing crosby and do a long thing billiard should be a learning experience. :D

Best of luck, John. This sounds like a great idea.

I think you'll discover that as you go along, there are definitely some myths about the billiard "rules." If I can assist in any way, let me know. I can't wait to see your results.

interested in what you consider myths, please elaborate

rev

lesson one, never forget to make offering to the briar goddess before starting work

10917885_10152712367745168_3355976585180455497_n.jpg

rev

I really enjoyed watching your vid Rev. I recon I could listen to you all day! Sounds like a fascinating project too and I'm looking forward to seeing how it unfolds. Hope your next block doesn't surprise you!

Sounds like an amazing project Rev. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Kirk has made a number of pipes that would be qualified as billiards. As the fortunate owner of one of them. I have to say that it is by far the most elegant pipe I've ever owned. They are my favorite shape. I'm seriously going to be losing sleep waiting for this Rev!

Jim

the rev":rkfpigjz said:
lesson one, never forget to make offering to the briar goddess before starting work

10917885_10152712367745168_3355976585180455497_n.jpg

rev

OUCH, had a fair few surprises like that myself John, frustrating as heck after putting in so much work.