An example of how stupid I am

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoe polish on the stem- diabolical! Oh yeah. Kiwi's got to figure in the next BoB Bombers run. 8)

Some Captain Borkum and a few tins of Kiwi.... :twisted:

I always thought kiwi was a fruit, and now at 46 I find out it's a bird. I am really looking forward to alzeheimers, just as long as I can remember where I put the penzance. :sleep:

This should clear it up for you, Dutch:

I don't know which part they make the shoe polish from.

Thanks George! I will take down the hottie, and make it my new wallpaper! :study:

HA HAA! Love that Kiwi fruit bird George!

George Kaplan.... huh? Is your real name Roger O. Thornhill?

I never even noticed the two pipes. I thought it was a kiwi bird walking over a mustache

Growley":gvfl29d0 said:
TheSmokeamater":gvfl29d0 said:
So I'm looking at the BoB logo on the home page. I'm stareing at the two pipes leaned into oneanother brim to brim. I ask my self......, "Why in the world is there some kind of silouette of a very pudgy Kiwi bird walking over the pipes? I go away for a few hours and look again. ...."For the love of God!! This makes NO SENSE at all!! What's with the Kiwi bird?!

I just realized it is supposed to depict smoke.

This is NOT a knock on the designer of the logo.... Its just how screwed up my brain is. :bounce:
That's funny. I can totally see the Kiwi bird now.
Same here! :lol:

TheSmokeamater":wxx5qcio said:
So I'm looking at the BoB logo on the home page. I'm stareing at the two pipes leaned into oneanother brim to brim. I ask my self......, "Why in the world is there some kind of silouette of a very pudgy Kiwi bird walking over the pipes? I go away for a few hours and look again. ...."For the love of God!! This makes NO SENSE at all!! What's with the Kiwi bird?!

I just realized it is supposed to depict smoke.

This is NOT a knock on the designer of the logo.... Its just how screwed up my brain is. :bounce:
Your brain is not screwed up. I assumed it was a kiwi from the first time I saw the logo, too. I thought it was a reference to something or that the originator of the forum is from NZ or something.

I always thought it looked like the silhouette of a beautiful scenic view containing two hills and a river valley.

Or a Kiwi.

UberHuberMan":in7v8jnm said:
I always thought it looked like the silhouette of a beautiful scenic view containing two hills and a river valley.

Or a Kiwi.
I'm kinda stuck on the elephant seal now. Thanks, Kyle. :evil: