An innovative pipe finish

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not have a lisssssssp, sir. :lol:

Hey, if he gave you some ideas for bleaching/lightening pipes of yours, that's...very cool and promising indeed! :cheers:

8)
snake.gif

it was more along the lines of... hey trevor I have been working on my own finish and this is what I am doing. Is there anything wrong with this? is there any toxicity issues?

and he said, "well I am not going to give you my technique as I worked very hard on it, but you are on the right track, and this is how you deal with toxicity issues" So he did help me a little, but more encouraged me that I was already heading in the right direction.

reverend badger the snake killer

I always thought of myself more as a magpie, but hey, ain't gonna mess with a badger. :lol:

Keep us posted on the finish adventures as you do them... very curious indeed. :cheers:

8)

well I have one already finished, it is a church warden and I am waiting for a custom stem to be made for it. When it comes in I will post pictures. I was not after the same effect, and I don't want to copy what he is doing. His finish is very classy. Mine will be more organic, but I think it will also have some of those great characteristics of aging as you smoke it.

rev

I am gonna call it it Norwegian Wood finish

pretty good huh? you know you think that name is clever. you want to buy my sexy pipes don't you? I know you do. :)

cept of course for the ones that look like trailers

:(

rev

Oh, don't be sore like that. You know I was just joshin' ya. :lol:

"Norwegian Briar." That'll confound and raise eyebrows. Hehehehe.

8)

What do you think about naming all of my pipes after will ferrill movie phrases? The pirate hooker, sex panther, jazz flute, if you aint 1st you're last, shake and bake, miniature buddah covered with hair, cannonball, rich mahogany

I think it will add a bit of class to my business

rev

the rev":kftz1nub said:
What do you think about naming all of my pipes after will ferrill movie phrases? The pirate hooker, sex panther, jazz flute, if you aint 1st you're last, shake and bake, miniature buddah covered with hair, cannonball, rich mahogany

I think it will add a bit of class to my business

rev
One of them has to be called "whore island."